IO-Link Safety Workshop - October 9-10, 2019, Karlsruhe, Germany
Besides the communication protocol, IO-Link Safety provides further important features such as detection of misconnection, backup & restore, etc. The purpose of this workshop is:
• Deep insight into all design and safety aspects of IO-Link Safety technology and companion specifications
• Overview of the safety development process
• Architecture and implementation issues
• Development and test support
• Safety assessment and certification
October 9-10, 2019
Begin: 10:00 am
End: 06:00 pm
Dinner: 07:30 pm (not included in fee)
Begin: 09:00 am
End: 03:00 pm
The participation fee is 100,00 € and includes soft drinks & lunch.
For further information, please have a look at our invitation flyer.
For participation please register in due time.
The attendance fee is 100 €.
Soft drinks and lunch are free of charge.
Maximum number of participants is 40.
Each registration will be confirmed separately by the organizer via E-Mail. The consent to the collection and processing of data via registration for the event is a prerequisite for participation. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event in case of too low participation.
Here you can register for the workshop.